To our valued customers
As CEO of Cadwaladers, I wanted to write to you directly to keep you informed of the steps we’ve briefed our teams across the business to take, following the recent outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
The Health, Safety and Wellbeing of both our customers and our staff is my number one priority, we already have rigorous cleaning regimes in our cafes to ensure that you always have a safe and enjoyable visit. This is demonstrated with our Level 5 Food Hygiene scores at all 8 cafes.
We are issuing daily communications for our teams, giving updates on the COVID-19 outbreak about how to maintain the highest hygiene standards in our cafes, including emphasising frequent and proper hand washing routines for both our team and customers. We are also being very cautious in terms of any team member showing signs of illness, requiring them to follow the isolation and health guidance given by the government.
Some of the measures we currently have in place are as follows;
-Regular sanitising of all items you might have contact with including tables, chairs, door handles, taps, toilets, menus, cutlery, crockery and glasses.
– To ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness, we have removed cutlery from the condiments area and will provide this on an individual basis.
– From Sunday 15th March we will be only accepting payment by card, preferably contactless.
– All team members will wash their hands regularly, every 10 minutes at least.
– All staff members have access to hand sanitiser which can be used in between tasks in addition to handwashing.
– We are keeping a close eye on all of our team members to ensure they are fit and healthy.
If you do feel unwell we would advise you to stay home where you can enjoy our bespoke coffee and teas if you so wish by ordering via our online store.
We are continuing to monitor advice from the government, public health England and public health Wales. In line with this advice our cafes will remain open for as long as possible, we look forward to welcoming you to your local Cadwaladers soon
Diane Brierley, Cadwaladers CEO